Includes: draft conveyance of premises known as 'The Cocoa House', High Street, St Asaph, the Commissioners of Church Temporalities in Wales to Mr J.R. Williams, 13th April 1923 with plan appended; correspondence. File No. XXX/1494.
Sale of 'The Cocoa House', High Street, St Asaph
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/2/23/26
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/2/23/26
- Dates of Creation1922-1924
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Less than 75 years old - contains names and addresses of parties to the sale.
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).