Correspondence and papers re: Clearance Order under the Abergele and Pensarn Urban District Council Housing Act, 1930. Includes: plan and details of cottages in Jenkin Street, Abergele, for proposed new Police Station; papers re: clearance of houses in Rhuddlan Road and New York Cottages, Abergele; list of clearance areas giving names of owners, occupiers, and remarks about the state of the property, 1935; copy of the Abergele and Pensarn Visitor, 12th September 1936 with printed list of owners/occupiers of clearance housing. File No. 5379.
Demolition/Clearance of Houses in Abergele
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/21/2
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JL/1823
- Dates of Creation1935-1938
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).