Includes: plan of land at East Parade, Rhyl, conveyed by Mr Ralli to the Rhyl Urban District Council by deed, 26th September 1913; draft conveyance of 'Blencathra', East Parade, Rhyl: Miss Isabell Jane Alexander and Florence Ernestine Hiley, spinsters (vendors) and William Thomas Jones of Bryn Awel, Dyserth, builder and contractor (purchaser), 1930; 2 postcards showing 'Annexe and garden from the schoolroom, Blencathra, Rhyl', and 'The Gymnasium, Blencathra, Rhyl', c.1920s.
Sale of 'Blencathra', East Parade, and Land at Chester Street, Rhyl
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/2/22/14
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/2/22/14
- Dates of Creation1913-1930
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).