Correspondence and papers re: proposed diversion of the highway at Lower Dyserth, application made by St Asaph R.D.C. on 7th October 1924. Includes: plan showing proposed diversion, by R.G. Whitley, County Surveyor, 1923; notice of 'Resolution consenting to Diversion of Road', 17th March 1924; copy of the 'Prestatyn Weekly', 28th June 1924, with notice by St Asaph R.D.C. re: diversion of highway. File no. XXX/1362.
Proposed Diversion of the Highway from Rhuddlan to Prestatyn, Application by St Asaph (Flint) Rural District Council
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/19/1
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/19/1
- Dates of Creation1923-1924
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).