File includes: Valuation by Mr Joseph Williams of a bungalow and land on Dyserth Road, Rhyl, 1905; draft conveyances of freehold hereditaments at Rhuddlan, co. Flint, Mr Bernard Makepeace and another to Mr Henry Hughes, 1920; and to Miss Amelia Dean, 13th July 1920; plans of land at Dyserth Road, Rhyl, adjacent to Rhyl Cemetery, scale: 30 feet = 1 inch; sale catalogue of freehold properties, bungalow, residence and land at Rhyl, to be sold by auction on 27th May 1920 at the Royal Hotel, Rhyl; correspondence. File No. XXX/332.
Sale of Kenilworth Bungalow, Dyserth Road, Rhyl
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/2/22/7
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/2/22/7
- Dates of Creation1905-1921
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Over 75 years old.
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).