Case to be heard at the Petty Sessional court of Ruthin on 30th March 1936, Mr Morris of Coed Farm, Llanrhydd near Ruthin, for failing to give notice of sheep affected with sheep scab. File includes: Detention notice, 27th November 1936; and correspondence.
Failure to give Notice of Sheep affected with Sheep Scab
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/9/2/17/7
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/9/2/17/7
- Dates of Creation1936
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Over 75 years old.
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).