Correspondence and papers re: expenses of candidates in the Flint County Elections of 1922. Includes: list of miscellaneous payments; list of payments for advertising and bill proofing; rooms hired for public meetings; account books of Joseph Lloyd Esq., County Election account with the National Provincial & Union Bank of England Ltd. File No. 5708.
Flint County Elections, 1922
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/22/8
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JL/1821
- Dates of Creation1922
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).