Correspondence and papers relating to wages dispute. Plaintiff - H. Fletcher of Bronwylfa, St Asaph, retired army officer; defendant - Miss E. Ashley of Bradley, Gwersyllt, Wrexham, domestic servant (not of full age). Case to be held in the County Court of Flintshire held at Rhyl, 1921. File No. XXX/467.
Dispute: Wages Claim for Domestic Servant at St Asaph
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/9/1/18/4
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/9/1/18/4
- Dates of Creation1921
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Over 75 years old.
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).