Papers re: invention by Roger Elvan Richards of Rhyl, including: Patent specification No. 145,040, complete specification for 'Improvements in Radio Transmitters', accepted 12th May 1921; booklet 'Patents and Trade Marks' by B.T. King, c.1920s; correspondence. File No. 3503.
Patent for Wireless Receiving Value, invented by Roger Elvan Richards of Rhyl
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/22/4
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JL/2030
- Dates of Creation1914-1920
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).