Papers and correspondence re: cases of alleged failure to cultivate and clean land. Brought by the Denbigh Agricultural Executive Committee (plaintiffs) against Henry Jones of Celbryn Llysfaen, Colwyn Bay, for 13 1/2 acres of land known as Hen Gefn in the parish of Llanfairtalhaiarn; and John Wynne of Bethgeth Bettws, co. Denbighshire, for 8 acres of land called Cae Eithin, Llanfairtalhaiarn. File No. XXX/70.
Dispute: Cultivation of Land, Denbigh Agricultural Executive Committee v. Jones and Wynne
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/9/2/11/2
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/9/2/11/2
- Dates of Creation1919-1920
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Over 75 years old.
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).