Papers including: Schedule of deeds re: premises in Henllan, the property of Mr Henry Davies, 1741-1861; Probate of the will of William Williams of 12, Ty Coch, Henllan, co. Denbigh, Sawyer, who died on 23rd November 1909; Conveyance of two messuages with gardens and appurtenances in Henllan, known as No.s 13 & 14, Ty Coch Street, between Peter Williams of Rhyl, the beneficiaries of the will of William Williams, and Annie Jones of Ty Coch, Henllan (purchaser), 1922. File No. XXX/499.
Sale of No.s 13 & 14, Ty Coch Street, Henllan, co. Denbigh
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/3/13/2
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JL/1937
- Dates of Creation1861-1922
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).