File contains: Correspondence re: application by Mr Henry Jones of Rhuallt, St Asaph, for money from the Cwm Charity in respect of his three children: John James; Daisy; and Henry Stanley Jones; Legal charge on Hendre Fawr Farm, Rhuallt, in the parishes of Whitford, Cwm and Tremeirchion: Henry Jones of Hendre Fawr, farmer (the borrower) and Robert Williams of Criecin Farm, Rhuddlan, farmer (the lender), for the sum of £1,600. File No. 4268.
Cwm Charity: Application by Mr H. Jones of Rhuallt, St Asaph
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/17/4
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/17/4
- Dates of Creation1933-1934
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).