Papers re: application by Mrs Mary Price, wholesale wine and spirit merchant. Includes: copy returns of population and number of licensed houses in the Petty Sessional Division of co. Flint; petition in support of Mrs Price's application, signed by local residents; copy of the Rhyl Journal, 9th January 1926, with notice of application for the licensing of Lloyds Buildings; copy of the Licensing (Consolidation) Act, 1910; correspondence. File No. XXX/1613.
Application for Licence for 'Lloyds Buildings', St Asaph, to Sell Retail Beer and Cider off the Premises
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/11/1/5
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/11/1/5
- Dates of Creation1925-1926
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).