Counterpart lease of the Salisbury Arms, Tremeirchion, J.E. Price to Mr R. Jeffreys, 1st May 1922; Draft lease of 2 meadows known as Caeau Ty Coch near the Salisbury Arms, Messrs Price & Jones to R. Jeffreys, 1926; Correspondence re. finding a suitable tenant for the 'Salusbury' Arms, suggesting Mr V.F. Christian of Trefriw, 1928. File No. XXX/2212.
Tenancy of the Salisbury Arms, Tremeirchion, co. Flint
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/11/1/8
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/11/1/8
- Dates of Creation1926-1931
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).