Case in the County Court of Denbigh, held at Denbigh and Ruthin, 26th October 1922, re: alleged negligent driving of horse-drawn vehicle. Hugh Jones (plaintiff) v. W.H. Roberts and J. Rice Jones, trading as Roberts & Rice Jones (defendants). Includes accounts of costs, particulars of defence, and handwritten witness statements. File No. XXX/589.
Jones v. Roberts & Rice Jones, Ruthin, Negligent Driving of Horse-Drawn Vehicle
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/9/2/17/2
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/9/2/17/2
- Dates of Creation1921-1922
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Over 75 years old.
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).