Case of Hunter's Grocers, Vale Street, Denbigh, accusation of selling cheese above the controlled price. Includes deposition of A. Kenyon, Manager of Hunter's Grocers; deposition of Miss G. Jones, customer who was over-charged for the cheese. Case to be heard at Denbigh Police Court on 8th November 1940. File No. 1458.
Selling Cheese above Controlled Price, Denbigh
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/10/2/1
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/10/2/1
- Dates of Creation1940
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).