Case of Ms B. Price of Tremeirchion, accused of selling eggs in Denbigh Market without licence to do so and at above controlled price. Includes: correspondence and deposition of Mr Owens, Food Executive Officer, October 1940; copy of the Emergency Powers (Defence), Food (Home Produced Eggs) Order, 2nd October 1940. File No. 1457.
Selling Eggs without Licence, Denbigh
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/10/2/2
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/10/2/2
- Dates of Creation1940
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).