Includes: Counterpart lease of 'Willoughby House', Queen Street, Dr E. Lloyd Williams to Mrs H.V. Summerhill, 23rd March 1907;conveyance of 14, West Parade, Rhyl, Lt. Col. E. Lloyd Williams to Messrs Snape and Robins with plan appended, 11th June 1920; agreement for sale of 18, Queen Street, Rhyl, Col. Lloyd Williams to P.J. Trehearne Esq., 21st January 1925; requisitions on title of 'Bodfor', 1925; schedule of deeds and documents relating to 'Bodfor', 1858-1921; correspondence. File No. XXX/1094.
Sale of 'Bodfor', 18, Queen Street, Rhyl
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/2/22/31
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/2/22/31
- Dates of Creation1920-1934
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).