File includes: Conveyance of the 'Clwydian Vaults', Chester Street, St Asaph, from John Simon of Chester Street, draper (grantor) to the Rev. B. Williams of Ewart Villa, Prestatyn, Independent Minister, and others (Trustees), 10th February 1921; Plan of Chester Street, c.1920; correspondence, 1920-1921. File No. XXX/174.
Conveyance of the 'Clwydian Vaults', St Asaph
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/2/23/20
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/2/23/20
- Dates of Creation1920-1921
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).