Account book of unidentified person, showing amount of poor rate paid to Bron y Graig, Corwen, 1852-1866; and to Henllan parish, 1866-1869; accounts paid for 'House, Rent & Assessed Taxes', 1860-1867; list of [animal] foodstuffs and how long they should last (e.g. "About 5 Quarters of oats will last one horse the year").
Poor Rate/Account Book (Unidentified)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/22/31
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/22/30
- Dates of Creation1852-1869
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).