Correspondence and papers re. sale of land at Rhuddlan, including: Copy of parish charity indenture, original dated 2nd February 1718; Memorandum of agreement between J.O. Hughes, Agent to Captain Rafe Grenville Conwy of Bodrhyddan (landlord) to Alfred Peers Roberts of Penyffordd, Rhuddlan (tenant), 28th January 1921; Schedule of deeds and documents relating to land in Rhuddlan, 1933; Plan of Penyffordd Farm, 28th January 1921; Draft conveyance of land at Rhuddlan: Rear Admiral R.G. Rowley Conwy to Joseph Brooks Esq., J.P., 11th July 1933. File No. 3864.
Sale of Land at Brynyscawen, Rhuddlan
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/2/21/5
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/2/21/5
- Dates of Creation1921-1933
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Over 75 years old.
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).