Includes: Draft sub-lease of shops under the Conservative Club, Wrexham, Sir H.L.W.W. Wynn, Baronet, and another to Mr L. Edwards, 1922; draft assignment of lease, Mr L. Edwards to Messrs J. Pullar & Sons Ltd., 1924; correspondence re: tenancy of the Conservative Club, Wrexham.
Lease of 26-28 High Street, Wrexham
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/3/36/1
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/3/36/1
- Dates of Creation1922-1924
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).