Papers re: the compensation claim of Mr R.J. Roberts of Vale Street, Denbigh, Locomotive Fitter. Mr Roberts was injured by slipping against the buffer lamp of a locomotive engine during the course of his work. Includes correspondence, and information re: the case held at the County Court of Denbighshire at Denbigh and Ruthin. File No. 4790.
Compensation Claim: Roberts v. London, Midland & Scottish Railway Co., Denbigh
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/9/2/6/8
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/9/2/6/8
- Dates of Creation1932-1934
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Over 75 years old.
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).