Reports of police constables on shop proprietors who sold goods outside the time allowed under the Sunday Observance Act. Gives details of customers' names, proprietors' names, goods sold, etc. and 'Authority to Prosecute' forms for individual shopkeepers, signed by the Chief Constable of Flintshire.
Sunday Observance Prosecutions
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/12/4
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/12/4
- Dates of Creation1935
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).