Prosecution by Thomas R. Jones of St Asaph, Deputy Food Controller of St Asaph Rural District Council Food Control Committee, against William Willetts of 18, Council Houses, Bodelwyddan, cafe proprietor. For falsely claiming sugar rations for cafe premises, and subsequently failing to run a cafe. Includes correspondence and witness statements. File No. 5789.
Contravention of Sugar Rationing/Consumption Laws, St Asaph
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/10/1/2
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/10/1/2
- Dates of Creation1940
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).