File includes: Draft conditions of sale of a farmhouse called Glydfa in Llanrhaiadr yn Cinmerch, Denbighshire: Mrs E. Owen to Col. Wynne Edwards, 1919; Agreement of tenancy, the Victoria Inn, Nantglyn, between E. Owen and O. Williams, 26th March 1926; Contract and conditions of sale of the Victoria Inn, Nantglyn, co. Denbigh, No date (c.1930s); Vesting deed: Reverends J.W. Lloyd and G.R. Davies, trustees, and Mrs E. Owen, widow, re: transfer of the settlement created by the Will of Meilir Owen Esq. deceased, 1931; Correspondence, 1931-1932. File No. 3178.
Estate of Meilir Owen of Mysevin, Denbighshire
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/7/1/2/15
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/7/1/2/15
- Dates of Creation1912-1932
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Over 75 years old.
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).