Papers and correspondence re: case of bankruptcy of James John Roberts of Tanygraig, Graigadwywynt, Llanelidan, Consulting Engineer, who carried on business at 'Rockville', Eyarth, near Ruthin. Case to be heard in the High Court of Justice at Ruthin, between James Walter Newell of Hendre Nenig, Llansannan, co-owner of Eyarth Quarry (plaintiff) and James J. Roberts (defendant) in June 1928. Includes: copy agreement of partnership, Mr J.W. Newell and Mr E. Williams, 5th February 1927; list of debts, Messrs Newell and Williams, 1927. File No. XXX/2436.
Debt Claim: Newell v. Roberts re: Eyarth Quarry, Pwllglas, near Ruthin
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/9/2/17/1
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/9/2/17/1
- Dates of Creation1927-1929
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Over 75 years old.
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).