Papers re: the estate of John Edgar, deceased, formerly fishmonger at No. 7, Vale Street, Denbigh. Includes Requisitions on title, with replies, on No. 7, Vale Street, Denbigh, Edgar to Edwards, 1928; Contract and conditions of sale of a house and shop at No. 7, Vale Street, with warehouse, occupied as a printing office, to be sold by auction at the Bull Hotel, Denbigh on 10th October 1928; correspondence.
Estate of John Edgar, Fishmonger, of Vale Street, Denbigh
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/7/1/2/31
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/7/1/2/31
- Dates of Creation1928-1929
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Over 75 years old.
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).