Neighbours' dispute between Mr E.W. Jones of Plas Dolben, Llangynhafal, and Mr T. Williams of Llangynhafal. Mr Williams' dog was alleged to have stolen and killed 21 lambs belonging to Mr Jones. Mr Jones is alleged to have shot Mr Williams' dog after seeing him steal a lamb. Includes correspondence and statements.
Dispute: Jones v. Williams, Sheep Worrying and Stealing
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/9/2/13/2
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/9/2/13/2
- Dates of Creation1930
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Over 75 years old.
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).