Correspondence and papers re: alleged illegal trapping of crows, using a live bird as a decoy, by Captain Dewhurst on the Bodidris Estate. Prosecution brought by representatives of the 'Dumb Friends League'. Includes statement by George Hindley, Head Keeper of the estate, and correspondence from Captain Dewhurst. File No. 4996.
Prosecution: Captain Dewhurst of Bodidris Estate, Llandegla, by the 'Dumb Friends League' under the Protection of Animals Act
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/9/2/9/2
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/9/2/9/2
- Dates of Creation1937
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).