Papers re: Charles, Jones & Sons Ltd., plaintiff, and S. Davies of Clarence Place, Abergele, contractor, defendant. Court case to be held at the High Court of Justice, Bangor District Registry on 12th April 1921. Includes correspondence, 1920-1921. File No. XXX/482.
Debt Claim: Jones, Charles & Sons Ltd., Timber, Cement and Slate Merchants of Rhyl
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/9/1/17/10
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/9/1/17/10
- Dates of Creation1920-1921
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Over 75 years old.
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).