Correspondence and papers including: abstract of the title of Captain Rafe Grenville Rowley Conwy to a field at Pentre Bach (part of the Bodrhyddan Estate), 1920; contract and conditions of sale of land at Pentre Bach farm, Mr Edward Williams and W.L. Hobbs Esq., 28th February 1923; requisitions on title, Williams to Hobbs. File No. XXX/858.
Sale of Land at Pentre Bach Farm, Cwm, co. Flint
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/2/5/1
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/2/5/1
- Dates of Creation1920-1923
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Over 75 years old.
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).