Architectural sketches in pencil by Walter Myers, 1879-87, chiefly of old buildings in Egypt, Italy, the Mediterranean coasts, and the British Isles.
Architectural Sketches of Walter Myers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.drawingsf.1-11
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Drawings f. 1-11
- Dates of Creation1879-87
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description11 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The sketches were presented to the Library, through Professor Sayce, by J.W. Myers in 1904.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. VI, nos. 33374-84.