Documents referring to the major building works scheduled to begin in 1975/76, including justification for a student services building, student accommodation, and extensions to the Clephan building. The papers also include details of how many courses and students the existing locations were required to cater for, as well as projected costs for new site clearance.
Major Building Programme 1975-76
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb3071-d/037/d/037/01/01/01/003
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3071 D/037/01/01/01/003
- Dates of Creation1975-1976
- Physical Description1 folder