The majority of the Capital Works documents focus on the period, 1979-1981, providing significant insight into this period of growth and development for the Polytechnic as it acquires new land and makes provisions for new courses, primarily by erecting new student accommodation, building a central library, putting forward proposals for future builds, and purchasing new equipment.
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb3071-d/037/d/037/01/01
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3071 D/037/01/01
- Dates of Creation1973-2001
- Physical Description7 folders and 1 brochure
Administrative / Biographical History
The Capital Works Programmes were originally organised by three yearly cycles with each containing major and minor works for each year within the three year period (some are missing). While there are several folders covering overlapping years, with some folders including forecasts for future works, the original system has been retained.