The Hawthorn Building was constructed on the site of a medieval church. During construction some ruins from the church were discovered and incorporated into the building. These photographs show the ruins as part of the lower ground floor hall. The ruins now form part of the DMU Heritage Centre.
Photographs of the ruins of the Church of the Annunciation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3071 D/037/02/01/025
- Dates of Creationundated, 1990s?
- Physical DescriptionTwo photographs
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The photographs are labelled "Lens-based Media" and reproduction copyright is held by them.