- MS 101/60;D Letter to William Speirs Bruce, 2 June 1913 [Regarding Scotia] 1 leaf, holograph
- MS 100/74;D Letter to Hugh Robert Mill, 17 November 1912 [Regarding North Atlantic ice observations of Scotia, 1913] 7 leaves holograph
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 Donald Matthews/Correspondence
- Dates of Creation17 November 1912 to 2 June 1913
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical DescriptionCirca 2 letters
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The steam yacht Scotia captained by Thomas Robertson was the expedition ship for the Scottish National Antarctic Expedition, 1902-1904 (leader William Speirs Bruce), after the expedition it made voyages in the north Atlantic.