An abstract of title, 1872, to a freehold in Watlington purchased by John Marriott Davenport with five related documents showing the descent from James Hinton, dissenting minister, of Oxford, including a plan.
John Marriott Davenport of Watlington Deeds
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Ch. Oxon. 5189-94
- Dates of Creation[ca. 1820]-1872
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description6 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
John Marriott Davenport had property in Watlington, Oxfordshire.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The collection was found in the Library in 1960.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A description is available in the Library.