Comprises the typewritten minutes of the various council, open, special, and annual general meetings of the Association between the years 1956-1961 in volume 1, and the years 1961-1970 in volume 2, with printed notices of these forthcoming meetings pasted into the volumes at their appropriate points, and each set of minutes signed in ink by its appropriate chairman.
Minute books of the Leeds Association of Engineers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 MS Dep. 1985/2
- Dates of Creation1956-1970
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 vols, manuscript, typescript, and printed material. Held in two looseleaf foolscap files.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Leeds Association of Engineers was established in 1865.
Access is unrestricted
Deposited by the Leeds Association of Engineers, March 1985