Correspondence between Jefferson and John C.R. Hudson of the Medical Research Council regarding the expenses grant of Dr Ritchie Russell at the Military Hospital, Wheatley, Oxford, including a copy of Russell's letter outlining the current and possible future work in his brain injury follow-up.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/1/6/1/150
- Dates of Creation5-12 Mar 1951
- Physical Description4 pieces