In May 1943, Jefferson visited Canada and the United States for a lecture tour sponsored by the British Government, where he also spent a short time with his son Antony who was there on a Rockefeller scholarship. This correspondence includes letters regarding Jefferson's passport, letters requesting Jefferson to give lectures, and copy letters from Jefferson to colleagues at home.
- /1 Letter from Alan Gugg, Rockefeller Foundation, 24 May 1943.
- /2 Copy letter to Harry Platt, 22 May 1943.
- /3 Copy letter to Adams McConnell, 23 May 1943.
- /4 Copy letter to Professor Fraser, Ministry of Health, 22 May 1943.
- /5 Letter from Howard C. Naffziger, University of California, 21 April 1943.
- /6 Letter from Hamish Hematin, Ministry of Information American Division, 19 March 1943.
- /7 Letter from K.G. McKenzie, 11 May 1943.
- /8 Letter from Francis L. McNaughton, Montreal Neurological Society, 1 June 1943.
- /9 Letter from Max [Peet], University of Michigan, 15 May 1943.