Professional correspondence covering the period from mid-1948 to the end of 1949. Mainly medical-related topics, include some specific patient cases. Includes a letter from Norman Dott, 1 August 1949, who commends GJ's Lister Oration "very Jeffersonian", but wonders if he did not over-focus on the nervous system.
File: Professional Correspondence
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/1/6/1/219
- Dates of CreationJun 1948-Dec 1949
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Access conditions apply to part of this file; please consult the archivist for further information.