Pencil and ink illustration of brain operation by Manchester artist Dorothy Davison, annotated 'Fig 3.', 'Brown S.I.M' and 'L.S. for Friday'. On dorse marked 'For Mr. Jefferson's article'. Illustration used in 'Jacksonian Epilepsy: A background and a post-script', Post-Graduate Medical Journal, April 1935.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/1/1/6/2
- Dates of Creationn.d. [1935?]
- Physical Description1 sheet Slightly torn along fold