- /1 Notice issued by the Institute for Neurology inviting graduates in medicine or science to apply for a research scholarship at the National Hospital, Queen Square London.
- /2 Notice of clinical instruction at the MRI issued to Mr R.T. Johnson.
- /3 Memoranda from the Medical Research Council giving notice of fellowships in clinical research.
- /4 Report from a meeting of the Society of British Neurological Surgeons held on 5 May 1951 considering the present and probable future position of neurological registrars.
- /5 Notice issued by the MRI about the 'spotting' of slides for projection, 14 March 1949.
Assorted Notices and Memoranda
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/1/5/10
- Dates of Creation1949-1951
- Physical Description5 pieces