Discusses cases of meningiomas and the use of diathermy in neurosurgery, referring to a letter from Norman Dott to Jefferson, [probably JEF/1/6/1/1 ]. Cairns offers to read a paper demonstrating some of his cases which he describes in the letter. He discusses the stains he uses for glioma work and suggests that Miss [E.R.A] Cooper visit Dorothy Russell to look at her stains.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/1/6/3/3
- Dates of Creation15 Oct 1929
- Physical Description3 sheets