Rough draft of after dinner speech given at the dinner of the combined British, Canadian and American Neurological and Neurosurgical Associations in Toronto, probably in 1955 or 1958. The manuscript clearly shows the stages of writing, with annotations and comments in a different colour. The speech is largely concerned with giving thanks to other speakers at the dinner and a brief synopsis of Canadian neurosurgical history.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/1/2/3/14
- Dates of Creationn.d. [1955?]
- Physical Description1 sheet