This subseries has been divided into three sub-subseries. This reflects divisions for autobiographical material by Jefferson, Jefferson's extensive notes and correspondence on Sir Victor Horsley, and biographical papers on other individuals. This subseries reflects a significant aspect of Jefferson's non-clinical work. The papers on Sir Victor Horsley demonstrate the thorough manner in which Jefferson researched his subjects.
Biographical and autobiographical
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/1/2/4
- Dates of Creation1940-1960
- Physical Description3 sub-subseries, 11 items.