Letter suggesting that they [SBNS?] should give evidence to the Spens Committee about the pay of assistant neurosurgeons in relation to appropriate remuneration in recognition of their long training, and about allowing neurosurgeons private practice within their departments.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/1/6/3/48
- Dates of Creation3 Oct 1947
- Physical Description1 sheet