Letter from Sir Weldon Dalrymple-Champneys, Ministry of Health, about the Medical Supplies Working Party, Neurosurgery Group. He wishes Jefferson to delete a recommendation about the number of beds per member of the population from the Group report as it was outside the scope of the Working Party.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/1/6/1/67
- Dates of Creation11 Oct 1949
- Physical Description1 sheet