Letter from Jefferson on the occasion of Rowbotham terminating his appointment to the Neurosurgical Service at MRI. Jefferson thanks Rowbotham for his work and praises him for assisting in the 'formative years of neurosurgery in this town, and, as I think, therefore, in England'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/2/1/7
- Dates of Creation30 Jul 1938
- Physical Description1 piece